Monday 27 July 2015

I want to know more information about the ROM.

    It's cool and  little raining. We got together in front of the ROM. I can't see our team was so strong. After took a picture, we entered the door. The aboriginal exhibition on the left. It exhibited many stuff that the first native used. Look at the face of sculpture, I believed the first native must come from Asia, probably they are from China. I feel proud of it.

    The Asia exhibition was on the right  first floor. we saw a lot of crafts come from different dynasty of China and fine pottery of Korea. The ancient leaved us so many culture of great splendor.
 
    The second floor was about the nature. It contained animal and plant. I like this floor because I knew what they are. Maybe you think It's a joke. Really I was so sad I was illiteracy. I can't understand the presentation about history, picture and culture. But I recognized the specimen. These specimen was very reality. The lion was staring at you when you look at it. The animal star of Toronto zoo, rhinoceros, was in a big box. The first time I saw the coral in live.

    On the third floor. I found mummy. It made me uncomfortable. In Egypt people dreamed growing again. So they wrepped their corpse with special treating  cloth and made their rotten maintaining fresh. Many teenagers sitted around the box containing the mummy and painted  it. I thoughe why  you were't afraid it.

Finishing   activitices. We were all  tired.  But we were glad of  today's field trip. We learnd more knowledge in another way. We hoped the next field trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment