Friday 10 July 2015

Canada Day's event

Last Wenday was Canada Day.We went  Downtown to celebrate the birthday of Canada.It was cloud,windy.I took the TTC to downtown .Many people have been there .I found my friend in crowd .
I was excited,because this was my first time to join so important event. In my group, We wore red T-shirts. Some people held red flags in their hands. We marchedin the parade along College Street. Then we turn left to Spandina road. At last we went behind the rail workers' monument.It located beside the river. One hundred years ago, many Chinese workers came to Canada and built the railroad. A lot of workers died here.We don't know their name,their famlies.they never go back their country.At this time,we celebrate Canada Day. Don't forget them.



Last Wednesday was Canada Day. We went Downtown to celebrate Canada's birthday. It was cloudy and windy. I took the TTC downtown. Many people were there. I found my friend in crowd. I was excited because it was my first time to join so important event. In my group, We wore red T-shirts. Some people held red flags in their hands. We marched in the parade along College Street. Then we turn left to Spandina road. At last we went behind the rail workers' monument. It located beside the river. One hundred years ago, many Chinese workers came to Canada and built the railroad. A lot of workers died here. We don't know their names, their relationships. They never went back their country. As we celebrate Canada Day, let's not forget them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment