Wednesday 20 July 2016

We are still trying to assess our skills and part of that is to identify your soft and hard skills.
Task 1:
Sort the following skills into two categories as soft or hard skills. Write SS for soft skills and HS for hard skills:
  1. Patience                                              ss
  2. Proficiency in a foreign language          hs
  3. Leadership Skills                                 hs
  4. Persuasion                                          hs                                          
  5. A degree or certificate                         hs
  6. Typing speed                                      hs
  7. Time Management                               hs
  8. Machine operation                               hs
  9. Teamwork                                           ss
  10. Computer programming                       hs
  11. Communication                                   ss
  12. Flexibility                                            ss
  13. Motivation                                           ss
Task 2:
Now click on this link and decide which of these skills are soft and which are hard skills.

Task 3: 

Think of two or more of your hard skills and soft skills, then write them down, and provide one example for each skill as how you have demonstrated this skill on the job.

I have the knowledge of law and lots of experience doing this work. this is my hard skill. I'm very patient to answer the question when the custom ask to me. I must be attention to  the detail. I should to cost lot time to collect  the evidence. these are the soft skill.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Luna!

    Edited: One of my hard skills is my education. I learnt about law and have lots of experience doing this work. My soft skills are as follows: I'm very patient when it comes to answering clients’ questions. I pay attention to details and I spent a lot of time to gather the information required.

    ReplyDelete